Instead, I want to be peaceful.
Here's how I plan to get there:
- I will prioritize. Early in the week, I will ask myself & ask God what my priorities need to be that week. I will then mourn the things I really want to do but aren't priorities and I'll do the important things.
- I will not let other people dictate my schedule. I will say things like, "I'd be happy to help you with that. I can't do it right now, when would be a good time for you this afternoon?" or, "That is a great question, I don't have time to answer right now, but how about later tonight?" And then I will choose not to feel bad about it.
- I will remind myself that God intends for us to take a sabbath and, in his perfect plan, intended for us to sleep. So I will choose not to feel bad when I take a sabbath or when I go to bed in time to get my 8+ hours.
Oh, Jen! You are reading my mind!
ReplyDeleteI love your three simple goals for de-frazzling! :) Great job!